ipv6 reverse delegation

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 03:14:15 -0700 (PDT)

%
%     Date:        Thu, 09 Aug 2001 00:37:45 +0700
%     From:        Robert Elz <kre@munnari.oz.au>
%     Message-ID:  <5449.997292265@brandenburg.cs.mu.OZ.AU>
%
%   | Yes, Bill, what's up, I noticed that things had broken (yet again)
%   | but hadn't gotten around to attempting to find out why...
%
% I went and looked now...
%
% It seems that the primary server changed, and no-one told me about that,
% so the zone simply expired when the previous server stopped being
% authoritative...
%
% Now, after updating to the new primary server, I get (after the UDP
% query for the SOA that verifies that a zone transfer is needed) ...
%
% need update, serial 1925658
% send AXFR query to 198.32.2.66
% bufsize = 1024
% len = 25
% ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 20268
% ;; flags: qr; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
% ;;      ip6.int, type = AXFR, class = IN
% close(5) succeeded
% error receiving zone transfer
%
% Oh well...
%
% kre
%

	A repair from ddos attack on nameservers.  Only one
	on munnari's addresses added.  fixed.

--
--bill