ipv6 reverse delegation

Robert Elz kre@munnari.OZ.AU
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 16:57:05 +0700

    Date:        Thu, 09 Aug 2001 00:37:45 +0700
    From:        Robert Elz <kre@munnari.oz.au>

  | Yes, Bill, what's up, I noticed that things had broken (yet again)
  | but hadn't gotten around to attempting to find out why...

I went and looked now...

It seems that the primary server changed, and no-one told me about that,
so the zone simply expired when the previous server stopped being
authoritative...

Now, after updating to the new primary server, I get (after the UDP
query for the SOA that verifies that a zone transfer is needed) ...

need update, serial 1925658
send AXFR query to 198.32.2.66
bufsize = 1024
len = 25
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 20268
;; flags: qr; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;;      ip6.int, type = AXFR, class = IN
close(5) succeeded
error receiving zone transfer

Oh well...

kre