the IOS is incorrect?

Josh Richards jrichard@cubicle.net
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:06:01 -0700

* vv00@eazier.com <vv00@eazier.com> [20010329 03:20]:
> now i install the IOS which version is c3640-is-mz.19991126,I have applied
> a tunnel to the 6bone site,now i can't ping the remote end of tunnel,i
> think maybe it is because the IOS have some bugs in it,or maybe my network
> has some problem.
>    if someone have some good ideas about it ,pls contact with me ,thank you
> in advance!

Two things:
  (1) some more info such as the output of "show ipv6 route" would be useful
      if you want the list to help you out more.
  (2) You are running a really a old IOS IPv6 release.  Grab a new one from
      <URL:http://www.cisco.com/ipv6/> and re-attempt testing the 6bone
      tunnel.

-jr

----
Josh Richards [JTR38/JR539-ARIN] - jrichard @ { geekresearch.com, cubicle.net }
Geek Research LLC - <URL:http://www.geekresearch.com/> - IP Network Engineering
I am available for contract on IP/ISP/telco related projects! [see URL]