Question about BGP4+

Xavier Mertens xavier@euro.net
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:42:45 +0200 (MET DST)

Vicky,

Do you use a Cisco router ?
In this case, be sure to upgrade to the laster IPv6 IOS release! We had
problem setting up BGP4+ sessions. The upgrade fixed all our problems!

Xavier Mertens,         .  .   EuroNet Internet  "Contrary to popular belief,
NOC Manager          .      *  a subsidiary of    Unix is userfriendly. It
XM3-RIPE XM1-6BONE  .          France Telecom     just happens to be selective
                                                  about who it makes friends
                                                  with."