initial peer request: preferably INEX, EI.

Paul Jakma paul@clubi.ie
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:14:15 +0100 (IST)

hi,

I'm looking for someone to tunnel to for 6bone access.

It's for my little home network: dial-up with a static IP
(hibernia.clubi.ie), usually online for a couple of hours every
evening. private v4 addresses internally. I'm looking to experiment
with and get used to ipv6, with a view to rolling out a small test
ipv6 network at work sometime in the future months.

preferred peers:

- anyone on INEX (irish ISP peering point), or within a hop or so
  from it.
or

- anyone on JANET.

or