IPv6 (and IPv4 routing)

Daniel Richards kyhwana@world-net.co.nz
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 11:39:48 +1300

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> 6Bone WG,
>
> Does anyone have some software for IPv6 that works over a dial-up line? Microsoft doesn't support this yet...
> I hope this is free software and not commercial software that you need to buy or expires....
Ahhh..
Again, FreeBSD (and probably openBSD) and Linux support IPv6 and you can get
all sorts of clients/servers that work with IPv6, for freee. (beer and speech)
And yes, you can do IPv6 over IPv4 in all three OS's, I have FreeBSD working
with freenet6

--
http://shell.world-net.co.nz/~kyhwana/decss/ - Kyh's DeCSS stuff
http://shell.world-net.co.nz/~kyhwana/DRpubkey.txt