IPv6 (and IPv4 routing)

Joris Dobbelsteen joris.dobbelsteen@mail.com
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:10:18 +0200

6Bone WG,

Does anyone have some software for IPv6 that works over a dial-up line? Microsoft doesn't support this yet...
I hope this is free software and not commercial software that you need to buy or expires....

This is regarding IPv4 routing:
Another question is how to setup routing on a W2K Adv Svr.
Currently RRAS is configured for VPN and routing on the LAN (2 network adapters).
How can I configure routing (NAT) to a demand-dial line, with ONE limitation:
* The modem may NOT RESPOND to incoming calls....

And I have a DNS server that works fine. Maybe that ICS may work??? But without the IP address 192.168.0.1 (192.168.10.13 instead)...

Thanks,

- Joris Dobbelsteen