Secret Asian Man cchen@nougat.org
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 01:41:47 -0700

Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 03:37:49 -0700
From: Travis Cole <tcole@wcug.wwu.edu>
To: 6bone@isi.edu

For the past several years the Western Computer Users Group at
Western Washington University has provided a web based archive of this
mailing list at http://wcug.wwu.edu/lists/6bone/

Unfortunately due to hardware problems and insufficient time to deal with
them, the list archives have been down for the last month.

They are back up, and should be working fine.  But we did not archive
anything for the month of September.

If anyone would like to see September archived by us, and has an archive
we can sync with, then I will see what I can do about munging that
into our archive.

You may also notice that our search is broken.  I will be trying to
fix that soon, so please bear with us.

And I just noticed John Wright <john@dryfish.org>, on this list,
asking what happened to our archive.  Well, its back up and working :)

Thanks.

--
--Travis