IPv6 tunnel & NAT

Xavier Mertens xavier@euro.net
Tue, 2 May 2000 13:24:08 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi *,

I had a Linux box running an IPv6 tunnel to a Cisco.
Now my box is behind a router with NAT!

Is there a way to re-setup my tunnel to the Cisco even with the address
translation?

TIA!

--
Xavier Mertens,         .  .   EuroNet Internet  "Contrary to popular belief,
NOC Manager          .      *  a subsidiary of    Unix is userfriendly. It