Question about the future

Aaron Angel aangel@haknich.ugc.net
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 01:32:47 -0400 (EDT)

For the 'record', I'd like to point out he mislead no one.  He stated
quite
clearly in the first sentect he was a director of delevelopment for one of
the TCP/IP stacks for IBM mainframes; he did not say he was directly from
IBM.

--
Aaron Angel <aangel@haknich.ugc.net>
Voicemail/FAX: +1 (520) 447-2283