Question about the future

Latif LADID Latif.LADID@village.uunet.lu
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 01:36:52 +0200

I would just ask the gentleman to officially apologize to the audience he has mislead
into an IBM internal issue. Identifying himself and his company should be the minimum!

That would at least restore some ethical/professional behavior in the 6bone mailing list!

This email is from Seoul, so if the gentleman expressed himself then disregard this email

/Latif