AW: Test adresses - Part II

nigel@forever-networks.com nigel@forever-networks.com
24 Aug 2000 05:30:09 -0700

First of all, I wan't to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry !

I  tried Freenet. My tunnel connection appears to be up. I can't ping the IPv6 addresses provided by Freenet
either....

interface Tunnel0
 no ip address
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip mtu 1480
 ipv6 enable
 ipv6 address 3FFE:B00:C18:1FFF::1D1/127
 ipv6 rip T0 enable
 tunnel source Ethernet0
 tunnel destination 206.123.31.102
 tunnel mode ipv6ip
!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address 141.155.254.5 255.255.255.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ipv6 enable
 ipv6 rip T0 enable

Ethernet0 is up, line protocol is up
  IPv6 is enabled, link-local address is FE80::200:CFF:FE3E:651C
  No global unicast address is configured
  Joined group address(es):
    FF02::1
    FF02::2
    FF02::1:FF3E:651C
    FF02::9
  MTU is 1500 bytes
  ICMP error messages limited to one every 500 milliseconds
  ND advertised reachable time is 0 milliseconds
  ND advertised retransmit interval is 0 milliseconds
  ND router advertisements are sent every 200 seconds
  ND router advertisements live for 1800 seconds
  Hosts use stateless autoconfig for addresses.
Tunnel0 is up, line protocol is up
  IPv6 is enabled, link-local address is FE80::C3E:651C:8
  Global unicast address(es):
    3FFE:B00:C18:1FFF::1D1, subnet is 3FFE:B00:C18:1FFF::1D0/127
  Joined group address(es):
    FF02::1
    FF02::2
    FF02::1:FF1C:8
    FF02::1:FF00:1D1
    FF02::9
  MTU is 1480 bytes

On Wed, 23 August 2000, "Stojakovic, Branislav" wrote:

> Have you tried www.freenet6.net?
> They provide configured tunnel and IPv6 address to any single host with dual
> stack, Solaris is supported..
>
> Regards
> Brani

Nigel Clarke