Linux operating system kernel versions

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:03:58 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine usually at Jedi Knight Computers
What is the current version of the kernel for the Linux distributions, that
support IPv6? I see a driver/module for Slackware versions 4.0 to 7.0, and
those two, inconclusive are using version 2.0.34. Naturally the methods
described by that driver/module may not be current. I only need to know
what the current kernel version is, that support IPv6.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"They were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, naturally they became
heroes."
Princess Leia Organna of Alderann, Senator
"Remember, the Force will be with you."
Obi-Wan(Ben) Kenobi, Jedi Knight and, General, (Retired)