Additional Routing problem to:[Fwd: Undeliverable: Re: Fibertel pTLA WWW site]

Jeff Williams jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 13 May 1999 14:49:43 +0100

Peter,

  As I have pointed out on two separate occasions on different threads
on this subject, I am not pointing to those DNS servers presently.
I am pointing to ISI/IANA's DNS servers.  However Netcom's Name servers
point there as well, as you correctly indicate here.  >;)

  I also already posted where I got my results from my DNS queries
on the another thread as well.  The are as follows:
Your DN and IP address provided by do not resolve or is invalid from
the Following:
ARIN
APPNIC
RIPE

  Two other things also BTW.  I am cc'ing this to the list as your E-mail
address often bounces, as this thread indicates, and I do NOT partake
in smoking or drinking of alcoholic beverages of any kind, just to answer
your last question definitively!  >;)

Peter Tattam wrote:

> I did a dig of jazz-1.trumpet.com.au from your name servers at netcom.com
>
>         as1.netcom.com
>         as2.netcom.com
>         as3.netcom.com
>         as4.netcom.com
>
> and they are all returning the correct results.  I don't know what you are
> using that is returning host not found.  Please explain?  Ar you using DNS
> servers that are restricted to IPv6 domain or what?  (Or are you smoking
> something odd :)
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
> Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd
> Hobart, Australia,  Ph. +61-3-6245-0220,  Fax +61-3-62450210

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com