Additional Routing problem to:[Fwd: Undeliverable: Re: Fibertel pTLA WWW site]

Jeff Williams jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 13 May 1999 14:39:55 +0100

Peter,

  Are you saying that ISI's DNS server is lame?  Hope not!  That is
where
I am pointing.  BTW I am cc'ing this to the IPv6 list as your E-Mail
bounces fairly often...

Peter Tattam wrote:

> I believe you must have a bad DNS server causing you much hassle.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
> Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd
> Hobart, Australia,  Ph. +61-3-6245-0220,  Fax +61-3-62450210

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com