REMONSTRATE RAVEGENCE OF US AND NATO

John Fraizer sixbone@enterzone.net
Sat, 08 May 1999 13:21:48 -0400

At 08:52 PM 5/8/99 +0900, Chen Maoke wrote:
>The Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia had been bombed by NATO with 3 missles
>from different directions!

Wow.  You are able to determine the trajectory and origin weapons class of
the attack prior to even NATO completing the BDA?  You guys ARE good.

>We, chinese students and fellows, are deeply shocked and hurted by this most
>ravegent instrusion!

Imagine how we felt about recent visits to Los Alamos.

>WE ARE SHOWING OUR STRONGEST REMONSTRATION TO US AND NATO!

Please do so in your favorite political forum, NOT on the ipv6 lists.  It
has no place here.

>We believe, that all people who love the Peace WILL be against this kind of
>unhuman behaviors!

I believe you intended to say "inhumane" and I find it quite hard to
swallow coming from a .cn address.  Especially considering the track record
that China has in the Human Rights and Humane Treatment categories, let
alone your foreign relations.

HONG KONG, Feb 26 (AFP) - China has made a "veiled threat" to share missile
technology with third countries if the United States builds a missile
defence shield for its Asian allies, including Taiwan, the Financial Times
reported Friday.

Full story available at: http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a36d71a6306bd.htm

This one is interesting as well: http://www.falklands.org/china/inter.html

Hell, go talk to the Dalai Lama about inhumane treatment.

>Sorry for that this is NOT an academic message, but I cannot help showing my
>vehemancy! Please forward this message and/or your feelings, if you do hate
>this kind of behavior which VIOLATES the Peace of the World and
>the Dominion of an independent Nation and the Human Rights!

Survey says, "BUZZZZZ"  Thank you.  We have some nice parting gifts for you.

>Students in China IPv6 Activities

Students full of Political horse hockey is more like it.  You people go and
wipe out entire classes, imprison anyone who dares to have different
political or religious views and yet you have the audacity to cry foul when
your embassy is ACCIDENTLY bombed?  We gave you most favored nation status.
 You can build a new embassy with the profits from a single day of
exporting to the US.  Oh, that's right.  You're exporting at a loss, aren't
you.  Well, I guess you'll have to replace it with the profits you'll make
from selling nuclear and missile technology to the highest bidder.

What's the big deal?  We aimed for a property owned by one totalitarian
government, missed, and hit a property owned by another totalitarian
government.

------------
John Fraizer
mailto:john.fraizer@EnterZone.Net