REMONSTRATE RAVEGENCE OF US AND NATO

Chen Maoke danny@public.bjnet.edu.cn
Sat, 8 May 1999 20:52:19 +0900 (CDT)

Folks,

The Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia had been bombed by NATO with 3 missles from different directions!

We, chinese students and fellows, are deeply shocked and hurted by this most ravegent instrusion!

WE ARE SHOWING OUR STRONGEST REMONSTRATION TO US AND NATO!

We believe, that all people who love the Peace WILL be against this kind of unhuman behaviors!

Sorry for that this is NOT an academic message, but I cannot help showing my vehemancy! Please forward this message and/or your feelings, if you do hate this kind of behavior which VIOLATES the Peace of the World and
the Dominion of an independent Nation and the Human Rights!

Thanks,

Students in China IPv6 Activities