What commercial ISPs currently provide IPv6 services or plan to in the near future??

Joe Abley jabley@clear.co.nz
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:33:24 +1200

On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 03:10:17PM -0700, Cyndi Jung wrote:
> Maybe you could help linking those ISPs with those people that might be
> looking for them.  Do you have names of these ISPs?  Perhaps those ISPs
> have URLs to make it possible for people in their region to get more
> information about their IPv6 service offering?
>
> I have heard that Japan has some ISPs offering IPv6 - if anybody
> has any useable pointers for them it would be helpful too.
>
> Perhaps URLs for these ISPs with IPv6 service could be added to the
> information on the IPv6 websites.

We're pretty well-connected to Australia, and have an IPv6 router
available for people to connect to:

  http://www.clear.net.nz/

Look for CLIX-NG in whois.

Joe