What commercial ISPs currently provide IPv6 services or plan to in the near future??

Cyndi Jung cmj@3com.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:10:17 -0700

Maybe you could help linking those ISPs with those people that might be
looking for them.  Do you have names of these ISPs?  Perhaps those ISPs
have URLs to make it possible for people in their region to get more
information about their IPv6 service offering?

I have heard that Japan has some ISPs offering IPv6 - if anybody
has any useable pointers for them it would be helpful too.

Perhaps URLs for these ISPs with IPv6 service could be added to the
information on the IPv6 websites.

Cyndi

At 09:54 AM 6/29/99 +1000, Dancer wrote:
>"Brig, Michael P." wrote:
>
>> I know Trumpet Software International recently made a press statement that
>> it is commencing commercial IPv6 service. What other commercial ISPs also
>> provide IPv6 services today around the world? What ISPs plan to provide
IPv6