anyone using the new Sun IPv6 patch and want to help a newbie? :)

Perry E. Metzger perry@piermont.com
25 Jun 1999 10:38:44 -0400

Carl Brewer <carl@bl.echidna.id.au> writes:
> I'm currently wrestling with Sun's latest IPv6 patch for SunOS 5.7
> (patch 107788-01), and the doco is somewhat scant.  If anyone
> else is using this stuff and wants to point me in the right
> direction (I have a tunnel through trumpet.com.au allocate, but
> can't get it to work at the moment) I'd much appreciate some hints.

BTW, a lot of IPv6 users are subscribed to users@ipv6.org

The vision in creating it was so that 6bone could handle the "how to
deal with the 6bone" types of issues, and "users" could handle the "I
can't get my AIX box to do neighbor discovery" type questions...

Perry