2010::/16 filtering

Robert Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 03:04:33 -0400 (EDT)

I think that it becomes irrelevant which 6to4 router you use, so
potentially, multiple people could announce the same prefix. If we adopt
some kind of rule whereby all pTLA's have a 6to4 router, we won't even have
to announce it at all.
Brian, could you comment? I don't want to misinterpret the draft.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Sprintlink Internet Service Center
Operations Engineering
703-689-6322
1-800-724-3329, PIN 385-8833
Ines|e gnyne qh vagr bz s|e Ino ngg una {e hgr bpu plxyne?