Proposed change in 6bone pTLA 3FFE usage - 2nd (final?)

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

nibble waste can be the source of hugh waste.
however, its what folks want, its do-able, and
I've been persuaded that my real source of concern
may not get triggered.  I drop this isssue for now
and lets move on.

--
--bill