about Reverse Name Lookup

Rute Sofia rsofia@rccn.net
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:24:39 +0100 (WET DST)

Hi.

We have at http://www.fccn.pt/rcn/projectos/ipv6/ some DNS tutorials.
They now are only in portuguese :-), but the english version will be
available soon, hopefully by the end of this week.

So, I think it would be a good idea to add a link.

	Thanks,

		Rute Sofia

Helena Rute Esteves Carvalho Sofia
FCCN
Av. do Brasil, 101
1799 LISBOA CODEX
tel.: 8440115
fax: 8472167
e-mail: rsofia@rccn.net
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing
the inexpressible is Music." - Aldous Huxley