Transition from IPv4 to IPV6

nguyen Thanh Le ntle@vnn.vn
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:24:58 +0700

I would like to introduce myself : My name is Le Thanh. I'm working at
Investisement and Development Division of the biggest IPS in Vietnam.
Currently, I work on an important pilot project named "Transition from IPv4
to IPV6" that allow us to transform smoothly our network backbone IPV4 verus
IPV6. Our national network uses Bay Network Access Server, Cisco Routers,
SUN stations and servers, ...etc.
I'm very new to this mailling-list, so I have somes questions that I would
like to receive the answers :
    - What is the first thing I have to do (ex : Change DNS, ..etc.)  ?.
    - Which devices and servers elses we have to use for the compatibilities
between IPV4 and IPV6.

If you are interessing to these questions, I would like to send to you a
Network Topology in Winword format.

Could any one give me somes advises ?.

Thank you very much and I'm looking toward to hearing from you soon.

Le Nguyen.