Cisco tunnel config

Cung Nguyen cnguyen@triton-network.com
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:22:12 -0500

I believe there are several books that may be of help to your research:

1) Implementing IPV6 by Mark Miller
2) Internetworking IPV6 w/ Cisco routers by Silvano Gai

There are also others and you can look them up in amazon.com web site.
Hope that helps!

Sounds like the configuration command may be a subset of the IPV6
configuration command.

Cung Nguyen
Triton Network Systems Inc.
407.903.2052 or cnguyen@triton-network.com