6BONE AUP

bmanning@ISI.EDU bmanning@ISI.EDU
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:09:28 -0800 (PST)

> Also another point.
>
> Renumbering is inherent in IPv6.  You don't own your IPv6 address you
> provider does.

	A point of clarification Jim.  Nobody owns the addresses.
	They are delegated. When delegated they impose a level of
	responsiblity for use. The delegation may be withdrawn for
	any number of reasons. In some cases a withdrawn delegation
	may be accompanied by a new delegation. (renumbering)
	This is true across the board.