A new page of implementations started

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 12:36:39 -0800

Various IPv6 (non-IETF business) lists:

As I have finally found out how Cisco users (CCO in their parlance :-) can
get their Beta code fairly automatically, I have made a new page for
implemenations sourced on 6bone.net for now. Cisco's retrieval looks real
easy to use. Yes, I'm a Cisco customer, so have a cco account.

Unfortunately, this page only has Cisco on it so far, so I think it
appropriate to get pointers to all implementations quickly. I have also
pointed on the IPng Implementations page as well.

Then the deploy list can add a pointer to it (or take it over if they
want). The 6ren home page has the new pointer on it as well.

	<http://www.6bone.net/implementations.html>

So, if implementors want to send me a url with a description line I'll put
them up.

Thanks,

Bob