Sprint (3ffe:2900::/24) change announcement

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:00:06 -0500 (EST)

Oops. y2k bug in my fingers.. date of change will be Jan. 10, 2000 around
midnight, EST.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Sprintlink Internet Service Center
Operations Engineering
703-689-6322
1-800-724-3329, PIN 385-8833
Ines|e gnyne qh vagr bz s|e Ino ngg una {e hgr bpu plxyne?