Sprint (3ffe:2900::/24) change announcement

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:46:50 -0500 (EST)

Sprint (3ffe:2900::/24) will be changing their Peering policy to no longer
provide transit for other pTLA's. Change will be made 1/10/99 at/around
midnight EST. If any pTLA has any special arrangements they would need,
please contact me prior to that date, and we can work something out. The
boots are not fully on yet :)

All downstreams (if you get IPv6 address space from Sprint) will continue to
receive full transit to all 6bone destinations.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Sprintlink Internet Service Center
Operations Engineering
703-689-6322
1-800-724-3329, PIN 385-8833
Ines|e gnyne qh vagr bz s|e Ino ngg una {e hgr bpu plxyne?