question in draft-ietf-ngtrans-harden-01.txt

kay (ノグチケイ) kay@v6.access.co.jp
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:14:42 +0900

Hi Rob,

Robert Rockell <rrockell@sprint.net> wrote

| I will make changes (there a couple others I'd been meaning to make as well,
| but have been busy with my real job) and post another draft by end of week.

Thank you for quick responce.

| good input. It seems like there should be something in there to quantify how
| we give out pTLA's, especially if it is to be taken seriously, or it can be
| used to influence how ARIN does it in the future, or whatever the scope of
| this paper may be. Kay, do you have any ideas? I can't think of anything
| quantitative that isn't militaristic.

I think that any quantitative exclamation(99%) is confusing thing in this
section, so that just "high uptime availability" is good enough.

If you use something quantitavive, please add some explanation what that
quantify means.

Thank you
---
kay