question in draft-ietf-ngtrans-harden-01.txt

Robert Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:22:42 -0400 (EDT)

I will make changes (there a couple others I'd been meaning to make as well,
but have been busy with my real job) and post another draft by end of week.
good input. It seems like there should be something in there to quantify how
we give out pTLA's, especially if it is to be taken seriously, or it can be
used to influence how ARIN does it in the future, or whatever the scope of
this paper may be. Kay, do you have any ideas? I can't think of anything
quantitative that isn't militaristic.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Sprintlink Internet Service Center
Operations Engineering
703-689-6322
1-800-724-3329, PIN 385-8833
Ines|e gnyne qh vagr bz s|e Ino ngg una {e hgr bpu plxyne?