CeBit

Mike Crawfurd mike.crawfurd@cmg.nl
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:11:55 +0100

Hi all,

I'm going to the CeBit on saturday, does anyone know a good place on the
Cebit where I can listen to some presentations on the subject of IPv6 ?
I myself are writing an essay about the subject, and want to learn more
on the subject, both the business side and the technical side of the
story.

Can someone give me some advice concerning where to look on the CeBit ?

Thanks in advance,

Mike.
--
Mike Crawfurd                          Telephone. (+31) 10 253 7000
CMG Advanced Technologies Industries   Telefax.   (+31) 10 253 7033