BGP oddity

Robert Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:46:26 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the message. Please mail me the cisco mailing list domain, and I
will sign up for it, and report there.

the null routes may not be the problem, but I am not able to send a routing
table between two ibgp peers. I moved the necessary peering stuff onto the
same router, and then split it again, and this time is stuck in the table. I
have always seen bgp routes, but they are not getting put into the routing
table.
 Since most of everyone uses cisco, I just
assumed that someone out there would know. NOt trying to diss the ios, but
trying to make my 6-bone pass routes.

Anyway, thanks for the note. Please send me the mailing list to subscribe
to, and I woudl be happy to do so.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Sprintlink Internet Service Center