soliciting agenda items for LA IETF

Bob Fink rlfink@lbl.gov
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:43:12 -0800

ngtrans and 6bone folk,

There will be an ngtrans meeting at the LA IETF meeting on:

TUESDAY, March 31, 1998

1300-1400 Afternoon Sessions I

        INT     ip1394     IP Over IEEE 1394 WG
        OPS    ngtrans    Next Generation Transition WG  <<<<<<<<<<<<
        TSV    tcpsat      TCP Over Satellite WG
        USV    run          Responsible Use of the Network WG

1415-1515 Afternoon Sessions II

        INT     ip1394      IP Over IEEE 1394 WG
        OPS    ngtrans     Next Generation Transition WG  <<<<<<<<<<<<
        SEC    spki          Simple Public Key Infrastructure WG
        TSV    tcpsat       TCP Over Satellite WG

so Bob, Tony and I are soliciting agenda items.  I'm presuming for now that
Jim Bound's new aatn activity will have a BOF of its own.  If not we can
add in it's topics at the last moment.

My known 6bone items are:

	Durand's 6bone backbone rules draft

	Dupont's multihoming draft

	steps to clean up the backbone

Suggestions to the list please.

I've posted the cutoff dates list below as well as when the IPng WG
meetings will occur. If you know of other IPv6 activities than this that
will take place, please let me know so I can advertize the times.

Thanks,

Bob

===========================
41st IETF Meeting - Los Angeles, CA

Cutoff Dates

March 9 - Working Group scheduling closes at 1700 ET
March 13 - Internet Draft submission cutoff date at 1700 ET
March 20 - Pre-Registration Payment cutoff date at 1200 ET
March 25 - Pre-Registration cutoff date at 1200 ET
March 25 - Working Group agendas due date by 1200 ET
March 25 - Registration Cancellations cutoff date by 1800 ET

All times are in US Eastern Time

====================
Other IPv6 activities

MONDAY, March 30, 1998

1930-2200 Evening Sessions

        INT     ipngwg      IP Next Generation WG   <<<<<<<<<<<<
        RTG    mpls         Multiprotocol Label Switching WG

THURSDAY, April 2, 1998

0900-1130 Morning Sessions

        INT     ipngwg     IP Next Generation WG   <<<<<<<<<<<<
        OPS    entmib      Entity MIB WG
        SEC    pkix          Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) WG
        TSV    rtfm          Realtime Traffic Flow Measurement WG

-end