Some changes in CSELT tunnel configuration

Guardini Ivano Ivano.Guardini@CSELT.IT
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:05:25 +0200

Hi all,

there is a new BGP4+ capable tunnel between CSELT and UUNET-UK and we
have moved to BGP4+ also over our tunnels with NRL and TELEBIT.
We are advertising through these tunnels both the old (5f16:4d00::/32)
and the new (3ffe:1000::/24) CSELT prefix.

The last interesting change is that POLITO/IT is now a CSELT transit
site and it isn't connected to DIGITAL-CA/US anymore. The connection
between CSELT and POLITO is achieved by menas of a new RIPng capable
high performance tunnel established over the SIRIUS italian IP over ATM
network. This should help to improve the italian portion of the 6Bone
network.

    Bye
            Ivano

Ivano Guardini  CSELT SpA