Some questions.

Chongeun Lee chong@mail52.mitretek.org
Mon, 20 Oct 97 11:03:39 -0400

My experience with cisco in that regard.
The response to my request past these months for any information on their IPv6
status and product (even  in alpha or beta version) has been that it would be
available this fall.  Yet, I see some people from this mailing list who have
been using cisco's IPv6 version for quite some time.
Interesting.

Chongeun