Some questions.

Aad van der Zanden Aad.van.der.Zanden@nc3a.nato.int
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 08:49:13 +0100

At 09:07 PM 10/19/97 +0300, Martynas Buozis wrote:

>Dear sirs,

>I have some questions and hope, that you will help me.

>1. Some time ago, as I remember, on the ticl.co.uk IPv6 Web Page

>http://www.ipv6.ticl.co.uk/ I found a possibility to order The IPv6

>Resource Kit on CDROM. But when I decided to subscribe it I found, that

>this page isn't reachable now. I was trying for one week to get on it.

>Maybe someone can give me another address of that company - I want order

>CD's about IPv6 and security. Maybe I am looking on wrong address or

>company ?

>2. I wrote several times to Mr. Martin McNealis form CISCO (mail address

>mmcnealis@cisco.com) asking for help about implementing IPv6 on CISCO

>routers, but two months there are no answer from him. Maybe you can advice

>someone who can help me with IPv6 on CISCO routers ?

Join the crowd ...

I have also tried triggering him several times.

Although I have verbally been promised to get some Cisco ip6 images

I have had no responses at all from three attempts to mmcnealis@cisco.com

and a Cc: to the manager of Cisco IOS product Market also resulted in

the sound of silence.

It looks like Cisco has a selective market for ip6 ... :-(

( maybe this one triggers some attention...)

Aad

<bigger>quote: "If a trainstation is where the train stops, a

            busstation is where the bus stops, then a

            workstation is where......."

// Aad van der Zanden                      	| POSTAL ADDRESS:

// Communications Systems Division         	|

// NATO C3 Agency                          	| NATO C3 Agency

// Email : Aad.van.der.Zanden@nc3a.nato.int	| P.O. BOX 174

</bigger>// Phone  : +31 (0)70 3142440                    	| 2501 CD  The
Hague

// Fax    : +31 (0)70 3142176                     	|The Netherlands

 NEW NEW   	H320 compliant video phone #31 070 3148107   NEW NEW NEW