reconnecting IPv6 site.

Lars Fenneberg lf@elemental.net
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 23:32:56 +0200

Hi!

Quoting Jan Marius Evang (jane@iaeste.no):
>   >> Bob Fink writes:
>
>   BF> Yes it has, and you need new implementations to use it - ones
>   BF> that support AGGR and EUI-64. The 6bone web pages for hookups
>   BF> has some info on this. Take a look:
>
> OK. I suppose the newest Linux kernels and Cisco IOS (IPv6) has this?

	You'll need one of the recent CVS snapshots of David Miller. Alexey has
	added EUI-64 support to them. See ftp.kernel.org:/pub/linux/kernel/davem.

> Or is it just the tools?

	If you run radvd on Linux you'll need a new version. I'm currently
	working on a new release which will allow 64bit prefixes but it's
	not public yet. If you need it please contact me via private email.

Lars.
--
Lars Fenneberg, lf@elemental.net (private), lf@cityline.net (work)
pgp fingerprint  D1 28 F1 FF 3C 6B C0 27   CC 9C 6C 09 34 0A 55 18