Connection Help

J. Paul Reed J. Paul Reed" <preed@psd.k12.co.us
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 23:01:23 -0600 (MDT)

To 6bone listers:

Hi. I just subscribed the the 6bone mailing list (sorry for that null
message; that was my fault). Allow me to introduce myself; my name's J.
Paul Reed.

I'm doing a project for an Extended Essay I'm doing on IPv4 vs. IPv6
(this is for the International Baccalaureate program, www.ibo.org.uk, if
you've never heard of it). As part of this project, I wanted to hook
Poudre School District (my home school district) up to the 6bone to get
the experience of actually connecting an IPv6 host up to a network. I
would then analyze the connection process as part of the essay.

Unfortunately, the two 6bone nodes I've sent email to have completely
ignored me, so I was wondering if there was someone out here who might be
able to help me (us) by agreeing to give the first public K12 school
district a tunneled connection!

I was also wondering if someone could give me a time estimate of how long
it would take to get an address block and get ourselves registered because
(big surprise) I have procrastinated and there is a time element on this
project.

If anyone could help, that'd be great!

Thanks for your time!

Later,
Paul
   J. Paul Reed                 preed@psd.k12.co.us || paul@619pro.com
   Computer, you and I need to have a little talk...
                     --Chief Miles O'Brien, "Emissary," Star Trek: DS9
   Geek Code and various other frivolities at www.psd.k12.co.us/~preed