changes to 6bone diagrams

Bob Fink RLFink@lbl.gov
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 08:12:02 -0800

I have shifted over to Lancaster University's automatically drawn 6bone
network structure and backbone diagrams, thus the old and very out of date
manually drawn diagrams of mine are gone (and won't be kept up again).

You should see things appear (and disappear) based on 6bone registry data,
so these diagrams will be as good as the data in the registry is :-)

The maps will soon be reloaded on my server daily as I am setting it up to
copy them over from Lancaster nightly so loads will go fast, at least from
queries with the US.

Please forward comments on the diagrams to the list so Andrew Scott and I
can respond to them.

	http://www.6bone.net/6bone-diagram.html

	http://www.6bone.net/6bone-backbone.html

And do keep your 6bone Registry info up to date.

Thanks, especially to Andrew for all of his work!

Bob