USOT-ECS Network Changes...

Ben Crosby ben@tellus.co.uk
Tue, 27 May 1997 00:00:26 +0100

Hi all,

	Due to a move across capmus, we're having to change
nearly all of our ipv6 network. If this doesn't affect you,
please excuse the mail.

	USOT-ECS will be down probably until late Wednesday
evening, or early thursday morning,(London time).

	During this downtime, a new domain name server will
be brought online, which will also house the majordomo
list server that has been running here.

	The site prefix is changing from 5f03:1200:984e:4100
to 5f03:1200:984e:7200, and the gateway endpoint address will
also be changing. We'll be contacting our tunnel sites
directly over the next day or two.

	The updated ripe record will be in place later today.

	Many thanks,

	Ben.