Out with the old, In with the new !! (registries that is)

Bob Fink RLFink@lbl.gov
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 08:35:03 -0700

Rob Glenn makes a good point.  All 6bone sites need to look at and clean up
their automatically converted 6bone registry records.

Also, all automatic process owners need to switch to the new registry as
the old one will go away soon (I hope...read on).

In fact, I propose that David Kessens arrange with RIPE-NCC staff to turn
off the old ftp-style registry one month from today, 24 August.

Does anyone see any problems doing that?

Thanks,

Bob