Sites that are running statistics...

Robert Glenn 6bone@snad.ncsl.nist.gov
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 08:29:39 -0400 (EDT)

The stats page here at NIST is now using the new registry to gather
its data.  I have noticed (as others will if they take a look
at the page) that the "ping: ....." lines didn't carry to the
new registry with the switch over.  As a result, there are a large
percentage of sites in the registry with "No Pingable Addresses"
and will show up as such on the stats page until an "application:
ping ...." entry is added to those particular entries.

(I apologize if you have already seen this message).

Rob G.
rob.glenn@nist.gov

6bone Reachability Status From NIST URL:
http://www.antd.nist.gov/~ipng/NIST-6bone-status.html