Getting attached...

Jason Duerstock jason@linux.aatech.com
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 01:23:29 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Bob Fink LBNL wrote:

> All 6bone sites designated as Backbone or Transit sites are willing to
> connect user/leaf sites if they are appropriately located. This means that
> the 6bone is strongly attempting to arrange its tunnels in a way that
> matches IPv4 physical topology as much as possible.
>
> To contact these Backbone or Transit sites to request a connection, go to
> the 6bone Overview Diagram:
>
> 	http://www-6bone.lbl.gov/6bone/6bone-drawing.html
>
> and click on the site of your choice and use the contact email
> within.
>
> Failing this, please post email to the 6bone list for help and advice.

I tried looking at the map and I didn't see anything that looked
particularly close in topological terms.  I'm connected through MCI in
Pompano Beach, Florida.  I guess the an ideal hook-up site would be in
Atlanta, preferably connected via MCI too..

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Jason Duerstock
jason@linux.aatech.com