Linux IPv6 FAQ v3.0 outline - comments welcome!

Philip Blundell pjb27@cam.ac.uk
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 15:15:35 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 15 Feb 1997, Eric Osborne wrote:

> 	-Ports of applications in progress
> 	-What stuff needs to be ported next....
> 		-IPv6-porters mailing list?
> 			-is there one?  should there be?

I don't believe there is such a list, though I think it would be a useful
thing to have. This is, I think, starting to stray towards the realm of
the 6bone people rather than the Linux netdev list.  Hopefully since the
basic API is fairly standardised, IPv6-capable software will be
interesting to people running non-Linux systems.

Would anybody be interested in setting this list up?

phil