Want to find ASN

Guy Davies guyd@uunet.pipex.com
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 01:22:04 +0100 (BST)

Hi Mark,

UUNET/UK have a 6bone router to which you can connect.  However, this may
not be the best option as all your US to US traffic would traverse the
Atlantic twice :-(  I would suggest you look at the 6bone backbone sites
(http://www-cnr.lbl.gov/6bone/6bone-drawing.html is a good point from
which to check the details of the sites) and traceroute to each.  The one
with the best IPv4 connectivity should be your first choice.

Regards,

Guy