Well done!

Webwurx - Ray King ray@webwurx.com
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:33:33 -0500

Hi,

We are the graphics designers who won the T-shirt logo contest. We work for
a leading web-design company in Toronto, Canada called Webwurx Multimedia.
I would like to congratulate Bob on the tremendous work effort he has put
forth organizing this whole T-shirt thing the day to day accuracy and
updating on the 6bone website and mailing list.  You are doing a tremendous
job.

And good luck to all the IPv6 and 6bone members in all future developments.
I have been following the mailing list for a couple months now and find what
you are doing very fascinating - very cool.  Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Ray King
Webwurx Inc.
http://www.webwurx.com