tunnel request

Quaizar Vohra qv@cs.unh.edu
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 17:40:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi G6, WIDE and UNI-C,

This is a tunnel request from (UNH, BAY, DEC).

Our prefix is 5f02:3000::/32

Our tunnel endpoint is ::132.177.118.22

The machines you can currently ping are :

5f02:3000:84b1:7600::800:912:241a
and
5f02:3000:84b1:7600::800:5add:2217

I will post the entire topology later.

Is it OK if I request tunnels to more than one prefix, the reason being that the general
5f02:3000::/32 covers all subnets under our autonomous system number, over which I
don't have much control.

I can ping UNI-C and G6 tunnel endpoint v4-compatible address but I can't ping
WIDE's tunnel endpoint at ::163.221.11.21 .

Can G6 supply me with some global IPv6 addresses to ping to.

Quaizar
Quaizar Vohra
Inter-Operatibility Lab. (IOL), Univ. of New Hampshire
E-mail : qv@sun4.iol.unh.edu
Phone : (603)-862-0090