IPv6 Across Europe starting in ScottLand

bound@zk3.dec.com bound@zk3.dec.com
Tue, 02 Apr 96 14:05:19 -0500

I will help Alex (below) with the proposal.  I will make sure our 6bone
charter and other parts are in the proposal.

OK we have a proposal via Jun Murai in Asia and several potentials in
Europe.

What about the U.S?  How do we get this started?  Do we need to
request money for ISI or Lawerence at Berkeley?  ????   How do we do
that?

How about if we send mail to V.P. Al Gore and Senator Patrick Lehaey? I am
not kidding?????????????

Mike Carlton?  Whats the word at ISI???????????

Is it time to tell the implementors list about us yet?

We need a list of implementations people can use to get started?

/jim