[6bone] return of 3FFE IPv6 address block per RFC 3701

Yvonne Hines yhines at es.net
Mon Jun 12 09:14:24 PDT 2006

Hello Kevin,

 All though it may look as if ESnet is announcing 3FFE:700::/24 to as2713.
ESnet is only announcing 2001:400::/32.  I will be contacting as2713 to
work with them to remove the 3ffe:700::/24 announcment.

The SixXS Ghost Route Hunter is identifying
3FFE:700::/24 as a ghost route since 2006 06 07 22:17

https://noc.sixxs.net/tools/grh/ghosts/

Regards,

Yvonne Hines
ESnet